Congratulationson your engagement and good luck for the planning ahead!
Planning yourdream wedding one of the most important tasks you now have till the day you sayyour vows.
When it comesto the florals, you may have started collecting ideas from Pinterest, read tonsof wedding blogs and may have a vision of how you want your day to look andfeel.
However, pickingthe perfect wedding flowers and arrangements for your big day takes a lot of carefulplanning. You need to consider which and how many flowers you need, what theyare for and things like whether you want to repurpose the ceremony flowers forthe reception.
Start making aquick list of the flowers you like. It will guide you and your wedding floristin making the final choices.
Here are some weddingflowers to help you choose. Please remember that this a general guide. Thefinal decision is yours!
- Bridalfloral crown or hair flowers
- Flowergirls’ bouquets (or basket of petals, floral crown, or pomander)
- Corsagesand boutonnieres for the bridal party
- Archesor entryway or welcome table arrangements
- Altararrangements / canopies / arches
- Pewor chair arrangements
- Tossingpetals for guests
- Tableplan arrangements
- Newlyweds’chair decorations
- Buffettable/food station arrangements
- Loungearea arrangements
- Flowersfor wedding cake
- Caketable arrangements
- Getawaycar arrangements
If you are looking for the best floral boutique or bridesmaids’florists in Woodbury, MN,check out EuropeanFloral or call 651-717-5689.