Even the words– ‘Red Roses’ invoke luxuriously rich red blooms that are a universal symbol oflove, romance and decadence. They have been capturing the hearts of lovers allover the world for ever. Whether it is a single stem or a bunch of red roses onyour wedding, anniversary, first date, Valentine’s Day or just to say, “I loveyou,” red roses never fail you.
Giving or Receiving a Red Rose
Giving a redrose is the perfect way to express romantic love. Its enduring and universalmeaning of love doesn’t change with time.
If you lookdeeper, deep red roses convey deep emotions, a bright red bloom stands forromance and burgundy is often seen as symbol of unrequited love. A red rosebud representsyoung love, innocence, purity and beauty.
Red Roses by Number
The number ofroses given or received holds a special meaning too.
- Asingle rose quietly says “You are theone”.
- Apair of red roses represents mutual love and affection.
- Agift of three red roses is often the one-month anniversary gift.
- 6roses are telling you the giver is infatuated with you.
- Abouquet of 10 red roses tells the receiver that their love is perfection.
- Agift of 11 red roses signifies true and deep love.
- Adozen roses are a classic way of telling someone, “Be mine”.
- Givea gift of 15 roses if you need to apologize and words won’t cut it.
- Twodozen roses clearly say, “I’m yours”.
- Threedozen red roses say, “I’m head overheels in love with you.”
- Abouquet or arrangement of 50 roses is the ultimate elaborate romantic gift andexpresses a love that has no bounds.
If you really wantto impress someone, pair your roses with a thoughtful, personalized gift andelevate your gift to a whole new level.If you are looking for thebest florist in Stillwater or Twin Cities, MN, check out EuropeanFloral or call 651-717-5689.