When you startconsidering a florist for your wedding, you obviously want to evaluate whetheryou are making the right decision. Here are some questions you can ask toensure you choose a florist you would be comfortable with and one who would beable to bring your vision to life in your budget.
- Howlong has the wedding florist been in business?
- Howfar is the florist located from your venue?
- Wheredoes your florist buy their flowers; do they import flowers or are they wholesalers?
- Doesthe florist have enough people to service you correctly, in terms of designing,delivering, and setup of your flowers on the wedding day?
- Doesthe florist have enough experienced to advise you on the flower and coloroptions?
- Doyou see creative samples on display in their showroom? Can they share aportfolio of past work?
- Isthe wedding florist versatile in designs? For example, do you see a variety ofbouquets in their work or are they all the same?
- Doesyour florist provide different sized and shaped (low as well as elevated) tablecenterpieces?
- Doesyour florist add elements like crystals, pearls, ribbons, candles etc in thearrangements?
- Does your florist have enough picturesetc. as proof of their work?
- Will your florist create a samplewedding centerpiece before the wedding day to help you understand what thefinal look will be?
- Is your Florist ready to make a writtenagreement, with the option for updated copies for revisions?
If you are looking for the best bridesmaids’ bouquetsor wedding flowers in Twin Cities or StPaul, MN, check out EuropeanFloral or call 651-717-5689.